Capital Adjusting Services Can Handle Your Flood Damage Claim

Trust Capital Adjusting Services with Your Property Fire Damage Claim

Many home and business owners do not realize that a typical property insurance policy will not cover damage caused by water that comes from the ground (known as floodwaters). The insurance companies make a distinction between water damage and flood damage. Water damage can be caused by a broken pipe or leaking roof. Flood damage is caused by water from an existing body of water - a lake or river, for instance - that rises and enters a property. It can also be the result of excessive rainfall. If you do not have a flood insurance policy to protect your property, your insurance company is not going to help you if your property becomes Read More

Flood Damage

Flooding Damage Check List

  • Contact Capital Adjusting Services
  • Contact your insurance company
  • Turn off the property’s electrical main
  • Document the damage with photographs
  • Allow the building to air out
  • Inspect the structure for cracks and other damage
  • Search for any wild animals that may have entered the property with the flood waters

Offices Throughout the East Coast We Are Licensed in These States

  • Washington, DC
  • Virginia
  • Maryland
  • New Jersey
  • Pennsylvania
  • North Carolina
  • South Carolina
  • Iowa
  • Florida
  • Georgia
  • Puerto Rico
  • Texas
  • West Virginia
  • Michigan
  • Minnesota